- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Colca Canyon is one most visited place so if you are in Arequipa don’t miss it.
Take advantage to know CHOCOLAQA stone forest that is a quiet and full of nature area and less touristic it is now as new alternative.
With this tour you will see how was forming the canyon also you will feel nearest of locals.
- Day 01. Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Chivay
- 03:00AM Hotel pick you up then direct travel for 3 hours to Chivay village; The capital of the Colca Canyon in a northwesterly direction behind Misti and Chachani covered in snow.
- We will arrive at the town of Yanque there we will have breakfast.
Then we continue driving for 1 hour and a half to the most visited point "La Cruz del condor" cross of condor viewpoint we can see the depth of the canyon and the flight of the Condor.
- The area features beautiful typical towns, such as Yanque and Maca, colonial churches, gently people with typical sewing dresses, hundreds of pre-Inca terraces that are still used with Andean crops such as corn, quinoa, kiwicha, among others. In addition, we will visit the thermal water pools that the entrance fee is additional for which we have 45 free minutes.
- Then we will visit the city of Chivay for lunch.
- After lunch, we will leave you in the hotel and you will have free afternoon for aclimatization.
- Overnight in Chivay.
- Day 02. Chocolaqa stone forest 4500 m.a.s.l. - Arequipa
- Breakfast very early
- 05:00AM Depart from Chivay for 3 hours to the Chivay-Tuti-Sibayo-Callalli-Tisco route.
- The route is along a track and trail road with a panoramic view of the Andes.
- Lagoons, mountains, herds of alpacas.
- We arrive at the place called CHOCOLAQA, an impressive geological formation based on volcanic smell.
- To appreciate the different capricious formations we start a 2-3 hour walk, capturing unique views of the place.
- Later; Return to Arequipa city with some stops at the Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve.
- 18:30 End of the tour in the historic city center or at the your hotel.
Time : 03:00
Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Chivay
Time : 05:00
Chivay - Chocolaqa stone forest 4500 m.a.s.l. - Arequipa
- Official bilingual tour guide
- Tourist transportation
- Meals (breakfasts)
- 01 hotel night in Chivay
- Hotel pickup
- Private transportation (Chivay –Chocolaqa – Arequipa)
- Hiking tour guide
- Gallon of oxygen in mobility
- Water and snacks
- Meals (lunches, dinners)
- Entrance fee tourist ticket USD 21.00 p/p
- Thermal Baths entrance ticket USD 5.00 p/p * optional.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing