- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It is the only way to see the Colca Canyon in 1 day. Colca Canyon is about 3 hours from Arequipa so the whole day will be a bus ride. Tours start early so you can catch the Condor Flights because the condors fly start between 8 and 9 in the morning.
- Pick up starts 02:30
- We will pick you up then we will drive from Arequipa for 3 hours towards Chivay; the capital of the Colca Canyon on North West direction behind snow-covered Chachani. We will arrive to Yanque village there we have Breakfast.
- Then we continue driving for 1 and half more towards the most visited point “the Cross” of the Condor here, we are able to see the depth of the canyon and the flight of the Condor.
- The area presents beautiful typical towns, like Yanque & Maca, colonial churches, gently people with typical needlework dresses, hundreds of pre Inca terraces still in use with Andean growing like corn, quinoa, kiwicha among others. In addition, we will visit the hot spring pools that the entrance fee is additional for that there we have 45 minutes free.
- Then we will visit Chivay town for lunch and After Lunch, we come back to Arequipa; on the way, we stop at the highest pass: the viewpoint of the Volcanoes and snow covered mountains in Patapampa (4,800 m. - 15,000 ft.).
- Later we will see wild vicuñas, alpacas & llamas in Pampa Cañahuas national reserve, some birds like flamingoes, ibis, Andean gooze, ducks, Andean eagle "Kara Kara". (18:00 hrs. approx.
- Back in Arequipa.).
Date : 3 de octubre de 2020
Time : 02:30
Arequipa Chivay Canyon VillagesArequipa Hotel pick up Chivay breakfast Condor cross viewpoint Flight of condors Canyon Villages and viewpoints Hot spring (optional) Lunch time (optional) Volcanoes viewpoint National reserve Get back in Arequipa End of the tour: 18:00 (downtown)
- Official English tour guide
- Tourist transportion *shared
- Hotel pick up
- Tourist ticket Entrance fee USD 21:00 p/p (mandatory)
- Lunch *optional
- Entry Hot Spring USD 5:00 *optional
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing