- Resumen del viaje
- El viaje incluye
- El viaje excluye
Colca Canyon Sightseeing 2D1N from Puno ending in Arequipa
- Departure: 06:00 am
- Hotel Pick up from your hotel in Puno
Colca Canyon Sightseeing 2Days from Puno ending in Arequipa
- Departure: 06:00 am
- Pick up from your hotel in Puno
Day 1.- Puno - Chivay with tourist stops
- 06:00 am. We will pick you up from your hotel in Puno city in shared transport to go to the Chivay town.
- We will make stops along the way and our guide will explain the importance of this valley.
- You will also be able to appreciate South American camelids such as vicuñas and llamas.
- We stop at Pata Pampa ("El Mirador de los Andes"), the highest part of the trail at 4,800 m.a.s.l.
- We arrive in Chivay for the buffet lunch. (lunch and dinner by your expeneses)
- Hotel accommodation.
- In the afternoon - Visit to the thermal baths (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Overnight in Chivay.
Day 2.- Chivay - Cross of the Condor
- 05:00 a.m. - Breakfast at the hotel.
- Then we leave for the Cruz del Cóndor where we will stay for a period of 2 hours approx.
- From here you can appreciate in its greatest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at close range.
- On the way back we will observe terraces and pre-Inca agricultural terraces and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon.
- We will pass through the towns of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, where we will make a stop to observe their church, craft center, the typical clothing of its inhabitants, among others.
- Arrival in Chivay.
- Lunch time.
- Back to Arequipa.
- 05:00 pm - Arrival in Arequipa (approximately hour).
- End of service.
- Tourist Transportation Puno - Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - Chivay - Arequipa.
- 1 night in hotel night in Chivay (double room or twin bed room).
- Breakfast on the 2nd day.
- Luggage transfer and assistance at the hotel.
- Tour guide and permanent assistance.
- Entrance ticket to the Colca Valley – Foreig traveler 70.00 soles
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S/.15). Optional
- Lunch and dinner
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).