- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This full day excursion offers you the possibility of discovering the coastal desert and the Majes valley.
Visiting its main places of interest, in particular the petroglyphs of Toro Muerto.
This tour is very interesting for people who have not had the option to get to know the desert of the Peruvian coast.
- 6:00 - Hotel pick up.
- We will cross the coastal desert and its surprising landscapes: rocky hills, dunes, green valleys and artificial irrigation.
- Finally, the plateau opens up and we discover the beautiful Majes Valley, wide, deep and green.
- Visit to the site of "Toro Muerto" and its thousands of mysterious pre-Hispanic petroglyphs.
- Transfer to the inn "Picardo" for lunch (not included, at the expense of the traveler).
- In the afternoon, we visit the fossilized dinosaur tracks at Querullpa.
Before leaving the valley, we will visit a winery where they distill pisco, the Peruvian national liquor. We will see the processes of its manufacture.
- 6:30 pm - We will be back in Arequipa.
Note: For those who do not want to eat at La Posada, the town of Corire has simple and inexpensive restaurants with options to eat.
Date : 16 de octubre de 2020
Time : 06:00
Arequipa - Valle de Majes-06:00 Hotel pick up -Travel to the coastal desert and its surprising landscapes. -Visit to the site of "Toro Muerto -Lunch time -Fossilized dinosaur tracks at Querullpa -Visit a winery where they distill pisco, the Peruvian national liquor -18:00 Get back in Arequipa
- Tourist transportation
- Tour guide Spanish and English
- Entrance fee «Toro Muerto»
- Lunch *It can be taken at the «Picardo» inn for S / .30 or in the town of Corire.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary)
- Snacks during the tour
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing