- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Leave the city and discover the beauty of the andean nature in only one day.
- 6:00 am we will undertake an excursion to the Pillones waterfalls, located at 4600 meters above sea level, we will enter this peculiar enclave to discover a most special natural environment.
- Before reaching the Pillones waterfalls, we will find dozens of rocks that have been shaped by the erosion of water over time. We will cross these curious formations until we reach the waterfall. We will make this path with special care, since it is a difficult access route. What an adventure!
- Once in front of the waterfalls we will be able to take incredible photographs then enjoy the warm weather and contemplate the typical flora and fauna of the region. In addition, we can pose before the camera imitating the different shapes of the stones that you will have around you. Prehistoric animals, monsters, faces ... It will be a lot of fun! In this place we will also leave time for you to eat something on your own.
- Finally, we will begin the return tour and we will be at your hotel in Arequipa at 5:00 p.m. approximately.
Date : 15 de octubre de 2020
Time : 06:00
Arequipa - Catarata de Pillones06:00 Hotel pick up Excursion to the Pillones waterfalls,4600 m. a. s. l. 13:00 Back to the city 17:00 Hotel Drop-off
- Tourist transport
- Official bilingual tour guide
- Hotel Pick up
- Bottle of water
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing